Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

Links of London £1000 wishlist

Links of London £1000 Wishlist


Links of London have very kindly offered bloggers to choose their favourite items from the Links of London website in a valentines wishlist, only for one lucky person........TO WIN THEM!

I'm a massive Links of London fan since my husband presented me with one of their sweetie charm bracelets for our first Christmas together as a married couple and I eagerly await special occasions in the hope of gaining one of their new adorable charms, so I'm personally going to enjoy this virtual shopping spree and the thought it could become reality is too much so I won't even go there. 

If you are a blogger and would like to get involved then you are in luck as this Competition is open to the general public; for more information follow this link: Competition Details / Terms & Conditions
You can also enter on Pinterest if you don't have a blog just use #myvalentinewishlist when making your board up but hurry as it ends 5pm today.
Well here goes I'm off for a browse....... 

First off I would love a couple of new charms for my existing bracelet:

My little toddler loves Mr Men and its valentines so the heart is not only appropriate but personal too, I love the colours on this.
Mr Men Heart Charm, Links of London Jewellery

I consider myself pretty lucky in life and my favourite thing to do with my now elderly Nan, when we were younger, was search for four leaf clovers.
 I have one in my purse that she found me years ago so it would be special for me 
Four Leaf Clover Charm, Links of London Jewellery

Next I've chosen a gorgeous ring

Well this is just beautiful! 
An interesting and stunning design with a perfect amount of sparkle for me
Entwine Ring, Links of London Jewellery

Then I'm dreaming of a new bracelet and necklace set

Life is nothing without love and dreams, I try to keep my life full of both.
Dream Catcher Heart Bracelet, Links of London Jewellery

Such a pretty set
Dream Catcher Heart Pendant , Links of London Jewellery

I can only ever hope to own a watch like this

Well we've gathered I like sparkle so a perfect choice, neutral black strap would go with all outfits.
Here's hoping I'm lucky.....
Hope Black Crystal Watch, Links of London Jewellery

Last but not least a gift for the hubby

I KNOW....I'm generous sharing MY wishlist but I share everything else in my life with the man and it's valentines so it would kind of save me buying him a gift!
I love how it has three parts joined together like our little family, I'm sure he would love it too.
20/20 Ruthenium Plated XL Ring, Links of London Jewellery

Well there we have it, my wishlist and in budget! 
Now please, wish me luck and head over to make up your own list of lovelies!

If you, like me, love any of the items listed just click on their titles and it will take you straight to the page to purchase.......or you could always open the Links of London Website and leave the laptop where your valentine may accidentally find it......... Happy Valentines Day to all.


1 comment:

  1. Cedar blinds are one of the most professional blinds company and are here to help you and suit your needs.
    Visit our website!

    ReplyDelete