Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

Valentines Gifts In Unusual Places Blogging Competition

Valentines Gifts In Unusual Places Blogging Competition



Sports direct have asked bloggers to search their fantastic website to find 5 gifts suitable for giving to your loved one on valentines day. 

I agree that it is an unusual choice of shop to start looking for valentines pressies but I'm not a hopeless romantic so I'm up for having the virtual shopping spree to see if I can find some items that my Mr will be happy with, wish me luck!

Item number 1
£3.49
Okay I do the laundry in my house and I've seen the holes in my mans socks..... I know these would be completely appreciated........and he is my superhero.......( cheesy I know! well unfortunately they will be!!)


Item number 2
£3.00
I personally love leopard print and we are big fans of Animal in our house, my hubby and little boy are both obsessed with him so these would be a big hit!


Item number 3
£13.00
Well this is a surprising find, I love these and I'm pretty sure my husband would too, he's a Duck Dynasty wannabe, he has the beard..... now he just needs some camo! This is me being cheeky to him hehe 
( I actually do love them though!!)


Item number 4
£14.99
YES.... just YES!
This is so perfect for my man, his nickname is tin ribs cos annoyingly he never gains weight and he's not complete without a spanner in his hand, couldn't be a more perfect gift.

Item number 5
£2.00
I just had to put down these for the other love of my life as his daddy has been spoilt rotten so far.
As I said before he is a massive animal fan who is currently Potty Training eeeek
I just know he will so chuffed with these and it would be so cute to see both their peachy bums in leopard print!!



Well that's the first post I've done in ages and I don't think I could have had more fun. 
It was amazingly easier than I expected and I could have definitely carried on shopping with no problems.
I haven't chose the mushiest of gifts but they are so personal to my hubby's loves that I reckon I could get myself a meal out if I showed up with this lot, even my little man would be happy.

Sports direct gave a £100.00 budget for the five items and I came in at a pitiful £36.48
I'm more than happy with my choices though and I just believe that everything they stock is great value
 I dare you to try and beat my score!
Happy shopping

P.S Here are the T&C's for the competition


No comments:

Post a Comment