Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Our Froggy Foodimal - Tots 100 competition entry

Our Froggy Foodimal 

 Tots 100 competition entry



A froggy Foodimal delight, to eat if you please
It's extra tasty if you give the fish a little squeeze,
Eat the lily flower and the pancake pads he's sat on,
so deliciously fruity, just don't stop until its gone!

Mummy doesn't make me Foodimals too often, what a treat,
Can I stop smiling yet, I'm desperate to eat!
As you can probably tell I'm not the best cook in the world but this was more arranging rather than cooking so pretty easy to turn out even if you're not a masterchef.
My little boy was delighted with it as he unfortunately doesn't usually get brilliantly turned out snacks,
So sweet to see his little face when he sat down to supper, he even asked for 'frog pancakes' the next morning for breakfast!

I made the pancakes using a standard batter mix and added some green colouring, the frog is a quarter of an apple, three grapes halved and sliced, a fruit winder tongue and marshmallow/raisins for eyes.
I also added a little marshmallow lily flower for him and cut the lemon for his pancakes like a fish in the water, simple but sweet I think.
Hop... I Mean.... Hope you like our little Foodimal too.

This is our entry to the Tots 100 #Cloudy2Competition click the link to find details for this fun competition although it closes at 5pm today so I'm last minute posting as I always do!

1 comment: